Tuesday, January 23

What he thought...

 Butch woke up with a bad cold. He said he had to sleep in the recliner because if he laid down flat he would choke on the stuff. So I told him he really needed to test to make sure if it was or wasn't just a bad cold. The verdict was covid; I tested too and my test was negative. Yes, we could have "faked it" as I suspect some people have done. I suppose it could even be rampant because there are lots of sick people in all the parks. It is starting to look like a super spread.

So I am sure he will get better and life will resume as normal; it seems that this virus will hang around for a decade or two. I will continue what I can to keep it at bay.

On the brighter side, I finally got a morning walk in after several days of rain and cold temperatures. It is finally warming up; close to 80's today. 

Till next time...

No comments: