Wednesday, January 31

Trivia Results *&%#

 Some lessons are SO hard to learn. I count on Candy D. to put trivia news and pictures on Facebook for me and she does such a good job. Candy was absent last night and I sure hope all is well with her. 

While on Facebook I wrote on the Trophy Gardens Group about the trivia results. I don't know if any of you have done this, but while on Facebook if you make one tiny misclick it will all go away never to be seen again. This is the lesson I seem destined to learn over and over again!

I should never write on the "What are you thinking?" portion again! And if I remember I won't!!!

So for this entry, I am returning to my reliable blog.  Many of my followers will not give a hoot who won trivia last night. That is what they will be reading if they go any further.

We had six teams Tuesday night in the main hall at 6:30 PM ( See how I stuck that commercial in there?) Team Part Timers won with a score of 134. A perfect score is 160 so you can see they did quite well. Team Part Timers members are Jon and Teresa Gardner, Moe Anderson, Jim Motzko, Michele La Croix, Beverly Brix, Carole Hancock, and Rich Nielsen.


A close second was Team SmartyPants with a score of 132.

 

No comments: