Saturday, January 27

Final result

 Butch tested this morning and he is NEGATIVE! Yippee. I thought about making the header "I am positive...that Butch is negative." But then I thought I had better not because it may confuse someone.

We are free to resume our regular routine and it feels like it has been a long time coming.

So today we will go shopping, pick up a prescription at the pharmacy, and stop into the DonWes Flea Market. I need a glass nail file because I seem to have misplaced the one I have. I still have it; I just do not know where it is! I also want to pick up some new sunglasses. Mine are starting to show some wear. I know I have had them over 5 years; perhaps closer to ten years, because we were still in Magnolia Park when I purchased them.

So now it is time to resume the mundane and we are excited about it!

No comments: