Thursday, January 20

Pretty Cold!

 We are having a cold spell. The high today has already happened. When I got up at 6:00AM  it was 52 and it is going down as the day progresses. It is currently 11:21 am and the temp is 48. It is supposed to start raining in about an hour. I will have to bring in my geranium because it is supposed to be 32 overnight sometime. This is not our first winter storm, south Texas-style. We are predicted to have a week of this. Hardly seems fair after coming off ten + days of quarantine. Oh well...heavy sigh. After all, it is winter here too. It is just that this place is where, most of the time, the weather is a non-issue. So we will find things to do to fill our time and give our mind something to do until the weather decides to straighten itself out.

A few weeks ago we had pictures taken for a book-style directory. The pictures were professionally done at no cost to us unless you might want to order extras. I am betting you know the answer to that one if you know us at all! We were gifted one 8 x 10 and a free directory for sitting still, getting our picture taken, and sitting through a sales pitch. We were happy to oblige.

It was a windy day and I forgot to fix my hair after entering the building. I am sorta/sorta happy with mine. Butch doesn't like his but he is trying to get used to it.

Here is the result:



No comments: