Wednesday, January 26

Okay, Let's see...

 Darrel and Linda are having a good time and enjoying their leisure. Because of the cold weather, they are perhaps getting a bit more leisure than they planned on but on the other hand, they find themselves quite busy. They have friends and family in the Rio Grande Valley for the winter and have been enjoying getting together with them. They also have taken a liking to Trivia. I have been having a steady 4 teams show up and sometimes more. I have hopes they will like it here enough to come back next season and maybe stay longer.  It has been enjoyable having them here.

Renie and I finally bundled up in northern style to walk this morning and it felt very good to be back at it. We plan to be at the pool hall for a session later this afternoon. We are anxious to get back to that too. I have been happy with my play for the most part but there is always room for improvement. I have a long way to go to be in Butches caliber but I give him more of a challenge than I used to.

We asked our home seller if we could show the place to Darrel and Linda and she agreed. It was a bit like getting a glimpse of a Christmas Present and getting my nighttime wheels turning. It is still over a month before we can move in and get acquainted. We will enjoy it thoroughly when the time is right. 

No comments: