Sunday, July 15

In trouble

I complained to the trivia guy and got my butt in a bit of trouble. I took down the questions to make peace. His job isn't easy and I of all people should realize that.

This morning I biked out to the road before the big bridge. It was foggy. I had to take my glasses off because they steamed up and I couldn't see. I did see this car on the trail. But missed seeing this glass right in front of the car and rode right through it.





This glass was right in front of the car. I took the pictures when I came back and walked my bike around the glass. Several people saw me taking pictures. I came home and called the police. I was much more concerned about the glass than the car. I was tempted to pick up the glass and place it right behind his tire but I did not succumb to temptation.

These two pictures were taken where I turned around.


No comments: